Sunday 6 March 2011

Unleashed Love


I saw you
Just before the break of dawn
A virgin ray kissed the western shore
Splattered it with pot of gold                                          
En caressed a bud yet to be blown.

‘O’ my love,
I heard you
In softest notes of melodious bird
As it chirped in banyan tree.
Murmuring sound of evening air
Vibrated emotions in beating hearts.

‘O’ my lord,
I searched you
On velvety path covered with morning dew.
Lightly scented sweet pea and rose
Infant leaves
Softly touched and soothing hues.

But i found you
Amidst the beggars’ huts
In orphans’ nests
Where the sickness dwells.
Yet they slept warm n full
With eyes closed, clasped hands
And prayer on lips.

‘O’ merciful God,
Merging them in lingering bliss
Thinly parted life and death
You showered your children
With unleashed love. 

1 comment:

  1. i go to Mother Teresa's orphanage and home for sick and destitute.....and there i met...God!

    ReplyDelete