Saturday 1 March 2014

An ephemeral world

An ephemeral world--

Strolling on a beach
Once
I looked behind to see
my own footprints;
Small yet precise -soft and fragile
They were mine!
 That filled my heart
A sense of pride-' i am me.'
The damp sea air, the fading twilight
A pungent smell and some broken shell-
It was complete
Myself and my footprint!

I walked to create more
Storing the image
till it ached n sore
Having a last look i left for the day
Promising to return
I could never be assured.

Reaching home tired at midmight
Exhausted on bed
with everlasting smile.
Before it closed asleep
A ray penetrated my eyes
Peeping from my window
Full moon was trying to hide.

Sinking heart missed few beats
It just realised-
On my secluded beach
There must be a sea with a roaring tide....
I knew before i sleep
 I have to recreate
Again n again
The world i left behind!


I felt this very strongly yeasterday that involvement into this ephemeral n perishable world made us forget the mighty sea-- the almighty God. By the time we realize the futility of our actions, its too late n then we have to relive, take rebirth, again n again.

No comments:

Post a Comment